Our new Certified Multi Purpose Roller Tortilla Machine was designed by our development team with the intention of making an equipment capable of competing industrially in both the corn and wheat tortilla market. This innovative machine is unique in the industry, it integrates seamlessly two very different tortilla making processes.
Our Certified Roller MLDP has food grade paint, a stainless steel front roller and food grade sprockets. Every single piece of steel that is in direct contact with the dough is Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel. Integrates our famous Roller Head from our MLR Series. You can change its cutters and get a wide variety of shapes and sizes for your corn tortilla and the Cam Press has integrated teflon-coated plates.
- Produces around 2500 corn tortillas p/hour or 42 tortillas p/minute or around 1000 flour wheat tortillas p/hour or 17 tortillas p/minute
- Produces corn tortillas from 10cm to 20cm diameter, and flour wheat tortillas from 10cm to 27cm diameter
- Produces tortillas from 1mm to 3mm width
- Saves space and machinery
- NSF Certified
- 304 Stainless Steel on every part that is in contact with the dough.
- Food grade paint and sprockets.
- Stainless Steel Front Roller
- Electronic ignition
- Teflon-coated Griddle
- Teflon-coated plates