Manual Gas ECOMAL
Our line of ECOMAL PRESSES mixes the technology of our wheat flour presses with our traditional griddle.
The plates of this press are heated with a potent flame so they can reach their ideal temperature to press the dough balls. Then, the tortilla slides down towards the griddle. The process is manual, as the dough ball needs to be placed by hand, so the production can be increased up to 30%, depending on how fast you press the tortilla.
- Produces up to 1000 tortillas per hour
- Produces tortillas from 10 cm to 27 cm diameter
- Produces tortillas from 1 mm to 3 mm width
- Low operating cost
- Excellent cooking
- Easily heating aluminum plates
- No need for an electrical supply
- Reduces labor